Saturday 12 September 2015

• Pretending For A Little While •

Don't even say the dreaded 'A' word. I can't even contemplate the possibility of summer ending just yet...

Since my sister was home, I actually had someone to take some photos for me for a change - that's probably why I look so indisputably cheerful.



Unfortunately Topshop don't stock the top I'm wearing anymore, but here's a very similar one.
As for the jeans...

 And yes it began to rain! But maybe, just maybe if no one ever mentions it we could pretend it's still summer. Just for a little while.
Remember I mentioned university in my last post? Somehow that day landed on tomorrow. Still have no idea how that came about so fast. Still have no idea how I'm going to fit everything into the car. Still have no idea full stop.

Victoria

pssssst I also have a book blog

No comments:

Post a Comment